26 March 2008

On my travels again

One of the things I do every year is travel to most of the capital cities for work to conduct workshops. Tomorrow morning I'm off to Perth bright and early and will be away for 3 nights.

It is always a good chance to get some reading done on the plane, and also at night, because being away from home you have so much less to do.

So first of all I'll finish my current read:
HARUM SCARUM by Felicity Young.

Then I'm taking a choice with me:
THE GIRL OF HIS DREAMS by Donna Leon
THUMBPRINT by Glauser
THE ARSENIC LABYRINTH by Martin Edwards
and WASH THIS BLOOD CLEAN FROM MY HAND by Fred Vargas.

I might even get to read them all :-)
I hate being without a good book, but I don't think that will happen this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a lovely time, Kerrie. I've got the Glausner and Arsenic L. in my "almost at the tip of the iceberg" stage of my pile..so look forward to your views. I enjoyed the Donna Leon you are taking.

Peter Rozovsky said...

You'll be with at least two good books this time.

Travel by train. You'll have more time to read.
==============
Detectives Beyond Borders
"Because Murder Is More Fun Away From Home"
http://www.detectivesbeyondborders.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin