There are just so many good books around at the moment.
This week's posts:
- Review: THERE ARE NO GHOSTS IN THE SOVIET UNION, Reginald Hill
This is a collection of novellas and short stories. Writing my review brought with it a better appreciation of what Reginald Hill can achieve.
- Forgotten Books: CRIMINAL CONVERSATION, Nicholas Freeling
Pattinase asked me if I would like to participate in her Friday's Forgotten Books theme. So I blew the cobwebs off an ancient note book.
- Carnival of Criminal Minds #20
The Carnival of Criminal Minds has left the southern hemisphere.
- Review: THE LONE TRAVELLER, Susan Kelly
Susan Kelly is a new-to-me writer and this is the first in her Greg Summers series.
- Excellence in my book
Six crime fiction novels that I gave 5.0 to and wrote "excellent" in my review.
- REVIEW: WHITE NIGHTS, Ann Cleeves
I didn't rate this as highly as RAVEN BLACK but it is a good read nevertheless.
Suspected South African Killer being tracked through FaceBook