4 January 2009

Sunday Salon #1 (38) - 4 January 2009

Hello fellow Sunday Saloners.

Have you had a good start to 2009? Plenty of books to read? Pop over to Smik's Reviews if you need some Crime Fiction suggestions.

This week I've joined
Have you given me your top 10 crime fiction reads for 2008 yet? If you haven't there are still a number of hours left for you to do it. Join some of the best crime fiction bloggers in the world with your choices.

My posts for the last week:
Comments and Posts Counters
This week I have added counters in a JavaScript gadget. If you look in the right hand column for Recent Comments, at the bottom of that box you will see the counters.
email me if you want the code.

Currently Reading
  • now - POIROT INVESTIGATES, Agatha Christie
  • sometime soon - THE 19TH WIFE, David Ebershoff
  • also listening to - CORDUROY MANSIONS, Alexander McCall Smith, ready for ch. 71
  • in the car - SEVEN ANCIENT WONDERS, Matthew Reilly
So back to work tomorrow for me. Not sure that I am looking forward to it, but the money keeps me in books.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I finished a crime fiction. Do check it out here in my post!

SS 1 post!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin