12 December 2009

Crime Fiction locator

I'm playing with this Frappr Map to see if it might be useful for a meme I have in mind.
Please add yourself - you should just be able to type in your location e.g. San Francisco, California and it should locate you. Try adding an image too if you can. Let me know in a comment if you have any "strange" experiences.

Just click on"join" symbol on the top right of the map and it should let you type in your location.

Get Your Frappr GuestMap!
Powered by Platial

5 comments:

Bernadette said...

I hope we don't have to fight each other over books set here for your meme :)

Kerrie said...

Welcome to the map Bernadette & Jose

Anonymous said...

Hi, Kerrie -
What a neat idea! I added myself, too.

Uriah Robinson said...

I don't seem to be able to add comments on the map so please don't think I am being rude and ignoring you and Philip. I will work it out eventually.

Maxine Clarke said...

Am adding myself but with a generic MS picture because I have a new computer and have not uploaded my old files and pictures yet. Great idea, Kerrie.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin