The main thing for readers on my blog this week has been the release of Our best reads in 2009 - the books. If you are looking for some crime fiction recommendations then this is the list to take to the bookshop or library with you.
To do on my blog this week:
- crime fiction alphabet - we are looking for the letter M tomorrow.
- There'll be more best of 2009 lists - authors with more than one recommended book, and then later in the week the full list.
- We are just under 2 weeks away from the Agatha Christie Blog Carnival so if you review Agatha Christie books submit an article.
- Crime Fiction Alphabet - summarising the letter L
- Review: THREE ACT TRAGEDY, Agatha Christie
- Our best reads in 2009 - the books
- Audio Book Challenge Update #1
- Review: DEVIL'S PEAK, Deon Meyer
- 2010 Global Reading Challenge: Update #2
- Forgotten Books: THE CHINESE BELL MURDERS, Robert Gulik
- Review: SKELETON HILL, Peter Lovesey
- Vital stats for 2009
- Aussie Author Challenge Update #1
- 2010 Global Reading Challenge Update #1
- now - BLOOD BORN, Kathryn Fox
- next - KILLING HANDS, PD Martin
- audio (in the car) - A CHRISTMAS CAROL, Charles Dickens