- Latest additions
- 2018 Reading Challenges
- 2018 Reviews
- All Reviews - from May 2017
- Aussie authors read in 2018 - 2015
- Authors A-Z
- 2017 Reviews
- 2017 Reading Challenges Update
- 2017 Global Reading Challenge
- All Reviews
- USA Fiction Challenge 2014-
- 2016 Reading Challenges Update
- 2016 Good Reading projects
- 2016 Reviews
- Agatha Christie Novels
- 2016 Vintage Cover Scavenger Hunt
- 2016-2014 Global Reading Challenge
- 2015 Reading Challenges Update
- 2015 Reviews
- 2015 Authors A to Z Reading Challenge!
- Vintage Mystery BINGO 2015
- Agatha Christie Short Stories
- Reviews 2012, 2013, 2014
- Reviews: 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
- 2014 Reading Challenges Update
- 2012 & 2011 Reading Challenges Update
- 2013 Reading Challenges Update
- Crime Fiction Alphabet
- 2013 Global Reading Challenge
- 2012 Global Reading Challenge
9 January 2011
Blogoversary giveway - the winner is..
A week ago I announced that
To celebrate my blogoversary I have decided to pass on a copy of TAKE OUT by Australian author Felicity Young.
I received this as a review copy from the publishers Fremantle Press, so it has been leafed through by me, but I am a gentle reader!
I reviewed it in March last year and gave it a rating of 4.6.
I will send the book anywhere in the world, so, if you are interested in reading Australian crime fiction, enter by leaving a comment that gives me some information so I can contact you if you are the winner.
You have until Saturday 8 January to enter!
Many thanks to everyone who entered.
I worked out there were 10 entrants and so I used Random.org which told me the winning number was number 5, which is Vanda!
Thank you for your interest and key your eye out for my next giveway.