1 January 2011

Welcome To My Life*


Many thanks to Margot at Confessions of a Mystery Novelist for this meme which allows you to give a crime fiction view of the world to come in 2011. Check the origins on her post. By all means take the questions and answer them on your blog.

Following Margot's example, I've used crime fiction titles (from my TBR) to complete the answers to the questions.

I spent my New Year’s Eve: In A MIDNIGHT CAB with James W. Nichol
I’ve made a resolution to: WATCH THE WORLD BURN (Leah Giarratano)
I plan to quit my habit of: VIOLENT EXPOSURE (Katherine Howell)
I hope I’ll get to visit: DARK COUNTRY (Bronwyn Parry)
One project I didn’t finish last year but want to finish this year is: THE RULE BOOK (Rob Kitchin)
I want to learn: THE IMMACULATE DECEPTION (Iain Pears)
I’m not looking forward to: my DYING GASP (Leighton Gage)
My biggest dream for the year is: OPERATION NAPOLEON (Arnaldur Indridason)
I hope I don’t end up: DINING WITH DEVILS (Gordon Aalborg)
I’ll probably spend a lot of time: exploring THE LOCKED ROOM (Maj Sowal & Per Wahloo)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - Oh, these answers are terrific! Thank you for doing this. I particularly like your answer to I plan to quit my habit of and I'm not looking forward to. Inspired!!

Jose Ignacio Escribano said...

Nice choices, Kerrie.

Mason Canyon said...

Love your selection. Happy New Year.

Mason
Thoughts in Progress

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin