18 August 2011

2011 Aussie Author Challenge completed

Aussie Author Challenge 12/12- completed

You'd probably expect that a challenge to read 12 Australian crime fiction books in a calendar year would not be much of a challenge for me.
But somehow finding the time to include Australian authors in my reading, although I have many books lined up both on my shelves and on my Kindle, can be difficult.

So yesterday BEREFT by Chris Womersley was my 12th title in the challenge which is being hosted at Book Lover Reviews.

It won't of course be the last Australian crime fiction title I'll read this year and I will keep listing them on my Reading Challenges Update

I'm was aiming for True Blue: 12 books - completed
  1. 4.4, BEREFT, Chris Womersley
  2. 4.8, THE DIGGERS REST HOTEL, Geoffrey McGeachin
  3. 5.0, THE WRECKAGE, Michael Robotham
  4. 3.9, DIAMOND EYES, A. A. Bell
  5. 4.8, COLD JUSTICE, Katherine Howell
  6. 4.3, THE SERPENT AND THE SCORPION, Clare Langley-Hawthorne
  7. 4.2, DARK WATER, Georgia Blain
  8. 4.7, WYATT, Garry Disher
  9. 4.4, D-E-D DEAD! Geoffrey McGeachin
  10. 4.4, THE PERICLES COMMISSION, Gary Corby 
  11. 4.7, PRIME CUT, Alan Carter 
  12. 4.5, THE HALF-CHILD, Angela Savage

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - Well done you - I'm very impressed :-).

Bernadette said...

Nice job Kerrie, a couple there I've not read (though Wyatt is not my cup of tea). I'm very pleased to have started my 26th book by an Aussie author for the year (the Kel Robertson you lent me)

bermudaonion said...

Way to go!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin