14 August 2011

e-book poll has closed: interesting & significant results

I've been watching the poll about e-books I've had running for the last 2 weeks with great interest.
It has just finished and here are the results.

The progress of e-reading in the crime fiction reading community is of great interest to me and something I have been watching for about 20 months. Now, with 4 surveys completed, it is very obvious that many of the visitors to my blog in particular are reading e-books.

There has been steady adoption trend, and the tendency amongst the adopters is to use a "dedicated" e-reading device (i.e. something like a Kindle or a Sony e-book reader)

See full results of earlier polls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - Thanks! This really is interesting info.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin