5 May 2012

Reading Plans

Working out what you are going to read next seems to be a popular past-time, not the least because I'm going to confine myself to the Kindle Mt.TBR for the next few weeks.

I'm going to try to catch up with some books that I've had in my "now Reading" category for longer than I like to remember. They include a number of new-to-me authors.

This will be my version of being on a desert island!
I certainly won't run out of books

So here are my planned titles, but of course I am notorious for lurching from the beaten track.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've some good choices there, Kerrie.

kathy d. said...

What a good list! I've only read one of those, but plan to read many more, depending on my library's selection.

Look forward to your reviews.

Susan said...

Wow! That's quite some reading list, and audio list, Kerrie. I don't feel so badly about my personal TBR mountain :-) I keep getting distracted by some other book! lol

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin