|Crime Fiction 2012|
My list this month is dominated by library borrowings which just goes to show what a good resource my local library is.
There are a couple of translated books, three audio books, but it is dominated by British crime fiction.
Once again I've only read one by an Australian author so I'm feeling a bit guilty.
My Pick of the month was a toss up between the first two that I read including the one by the Australian author (4.8, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Wendy James) but in the long run I had to stay with my rating system and choose 5.0, THE CALLER by Karin Fossum
But as you'll see from the list below, I didn't really read one dud title this month.
- 4.5, A SIGHT FOR SORE EYES, Ruth Rendell (29 April) - library book
- 4.5, THE FALLS, Ian Rankin (29 April) - audio library book
- 4.5, GRAVE STONES, Priscilla Masters (25 April)- audio book
- 4.6, TAKEN AT THE FLOOD, Agatha Christie (24 April)
- 4.7, PHANTOM, Jo Nesbo (21 April) - library book
- 4.6, WINGS OVER THE WATCHER, Priscilla Masters (18 April) -audio book
- 4.6, LYING DEAD, Aline Templeton (16 April) - library book
- 5.0, THE CALLER, Karin Fossum (10 April) - translated, library book
- 4.8, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Wendy James (6 April) - library book, Australian