5 June 2012

Crime Fiction Alphabet - C is for...


I've decided that for my participation in the Crime Fiction Alphabet in 2012 I will highlight recently read books or their authors.

So they'll all come from my 2012 Reviews.
At least that's the plan.

Today I have chosen THE CALLER by Karin Fossum

When you think about it, the main plot line of THE CALLER is simple enough.

Someone is playing pranks. The list of pranks that begins with the baby covered in blood grows: a death notice in the paper for someone who is not dead, a prize sheep painted with orange paint, a funeral home requested to collect the body of a seriously ill man who has not yet died, tyres slashed. In themselves the pranks are not life threatening but they are malicious.

See the rest of my review here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - A nice choice for C! I like the Konrad Sejer series and this is a good addition to it I think. I especially like the way that Fossum ties these things all together. It's a skill she has in her plots.

Unknown said...

What an exciting story. Thanks for the review.

Peggy Ann said...

So many new authors this week for me. I guess that's because I keep my head in the past so much with vintage mysteries!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin