17 July 2012

Crime Fiction Alphabet 2012: I is for Ian Rankin


I've decided that for my participation in the Crime Fiction Alphabet in 2012 I will highlight recently read books or their authors.

So they'll all come from my 2012 Reviews.
At least that's the plan which nearly came unstuck this week, when I had a real paucity of Is. Only one in the titles, only one in the surnames but I had already used him in this meme.


 

But just recently I finished my third book for the year by Ian Rankin.



4.7, THE IMPOSSIBLE DEAD, Ian Rankin - and it has the added advantage  of an I in the title!

4.5, THE FALLS, Ian Rankin
4.4, WITCH HUNT, Ian Rankin


So there you are - an author worth checking.
Ian Rankin's website.

Check out what others have chosen for the letter I


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

An excellent choice, Kerrie :-). One of Rankin's skills in my opinion is drawing together various plot threads that seem unrelated.

Irene said...

Sounds good to me, I haven't read Ian Rankin for quite some time.

Marina Sofia said...

One of my favourites - well worth the acrobatic effort to fit him into the 'I'!

Unknown said...

I have read some, but not all of his work. If I can ever catch up on my reading, I'd like to try an Ian Rankin marathon.

srivalli said...

I like Inspector Rebus books set in Edinburgh. Haven't caught up with Rankin's new books or his new detective.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin