30 November 2012

What I've read in November 2012

Nearly at the end of the month, and I won't finish any more books this month.

I read 12 books this month - nearly all on my Kindle. My choice of books was largely determined by the fact that I wanted to complete the Global Reading Challenge for 2012 which I did.

There are 4 books by Australian authors, means I am close to completing  self-imposed target of 20 books for the 2012 Aussie author challenge- just one to go.

Last month my pick of the month was A DECLINE IN PROPHETS by Australian author Sulari Gentill - this was the winner of Davitt Award for Best Adult Crime Fiction 2012 (Australian Sisters in Crime)

This month my choice is the next book in Sulari Gentill's Rowland Sinclair series:  MILES OFF COURSE  If you haven't caught up with this series, make time to do so.
A close second was PERFECT HATRED by Leighton Gage
  1. 3.9, THE JEWELS OF PARADISE, Donna Leon  - Kindle
  2. 4.6, WINTER CHILL, Jon Cleary  - Aussie author, audio book
  3. 4.4, SUICIDE RUN, Michael Connelly - Kindle 
  4. 4.7, PERFECT HATRED, Leighton Gage  - Kindle
  5. 4.5, ALL YOURS, Claudia Pineiro  - Kindle
  6. 4.4, WHO KILLED PALOMINO MOLERO?, Mario Vargas Llosa  - Kindle
  7. 4.4, A POCKET FULL OF RYE, Agatha Christie  - Kindle
  8. 4.4, FAULT LINE, Robert Goddard  - British author, audio book
  9. 4.8, MILES OFF COURSE, Sulari Gentill  - Australian author, historical setting, library book
  10. 4.5, SCARED YET? Jaye Ford  - Australian author, review copy
  11. 4.4, BEYOND FEAR, Jaye Ford  - Australian author, library book
  12. 4.5, INSPECTOR SINGH INVESTIGATES: A MOST CURIOUS INDIAN CADAVER, Shamini Flint   - library book

See what others have chosen for their Pick of the Month for November.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin