7 August 2014

2014 Mystery Author Challenge A-Z

This is the first of many updated pages and posts.
I'm doing quite well on this challenge but I can already see some problem letters like Q, X, and Z. 
Page first begun on 3 March 2014 
Completed 17 Dec 2014

I really am a bit of a sucker for challenges aren't I, but this one appeals to me, and will overlap my existing reading and challenges quite well.

It is really is a bit of a variant of the Crime Fiction Alphabet challenge that I have run for the last few years (and I may well do that again some time in 2014)

The A-Z Mystery Challenge is being run at Red Headed Book Child for the calendar year of 2014.

The rules
  • A-Z represents the LAST name of the author in the mystery, thriller, suspense, cozy, noir, etc. genre. 
  • Read as many or as little as you want. 
  • Post your links here for your Challenge post and your reviews! 
  • Challenge Runs January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014 
  • Have fun! 
I am going to use this page as my record page too.

Last updated 17 December 2014

Number of letters achieved: 26/26

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That does look like a fun challenge, Kerrie. And I really do hope you do that CFA again this year.

Anonymous said...

Kerrie,

Go over to Stop! You're Killing Me!
There are alphabetical listings of mystery authors. There are several for "Q" and "Z," and only "X" has one entry.

Good luck on this fun-looking challenge. You read so much that you'll probably hit all of the letters by chance.

Welcome back. Twenty days in which to read, not have to cook and put your feet up and relax. What's not to love?

Anonymous said...

P.S. But "Simenon" goes under "S." Just noticed that -- my apologies, I'm always unconsciously proofreading.

Kerrie said...

Thanks for the suggestions Kathy, and the advice about Simenon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin