15 January 2015

Plans, plans, plans

Every now and again I make plans about what I am going to read next.

As you know I participate in a number of reading challenges which are supposed to extend my reading.
Without a list, I sometimes lose my way.

If you look in the right hand column you will see this "little" list which I have selected from all I have on offer.
But they are really just the tip of the iceberg.
I also get tempted from what I see others reading and reviewing. I think maybe I am a book kleptomaniac.

TBRN - To Be Read Next
- lists to give me direction
but I often ignore them :-)

  • from Net Galley
    • DEATH OF A LIAR, M.C. Beaton
    • EDEN, Candice Fox
    • ODD FELLOWS, Nicholas Shakespear
  • from my TBR
    • PAVING THE NEW ROAD, Sulari Gentil
    • WEB OF DECEIT, Katherine Howell
  • audio books on the go
    • PUT ON BY CUNNING, Ruth Rendell
    • THEY FOUND HIM DEAD, Georgette Heyer
  • from my Kindle
    • THE CARTER OF 'LA PROVIDENCE', Georges Simenon
    • IT HAPPENED IN EGYPT, Charles Norris Williams
    • THE CORNISH COAST MURDER, John Bude
  • review books
    • THE KIZUNA COAST, Sujata Massey
    • GRAVEYARD OF THE ATLANTIC, Helen Goltz
    • THE FOURTH REICH, Helen Goltz
  • from the library
    • HOW THE LIGHT GETS IN, Louise Penny
    • THE ART OF KILLING WELL, Marco Malvadi
    • THE BACK ROAD, Rachel Abbott
    • THE STEEL SPRING, Per Wahloo
    • THE TERRORISTS, Sjowall & Wahloo
    • MURDER ON THE THIRTY FIRST FLOOR, Per Wahloo
So now you can, maybe, follow what I am reading, but I can't guarantee the list will shrink - it may even disappear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kerrie - You do have some great books on your lists. I like the variety and the different eras in which they were written. I know what you mean about the 'tip of the iceberg' though...

Bill Selnes said...

Women make plans and God laughs.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin