3 April 2015

Books on the Go

I've made a bit of reading progress since my last Books On the Go and I've linked those I've read to my reviews.
Of course I included in my reading for February and March quite a number of "spur of the moment" reads with the result that some books appear on my new list (see below). I actually read 11 out of the 21 that I had listed.  My new list has 25 titles on it.

audio books on the go
from my Kindle
review books
from the library
My New List
Plans, plans, plans


from the library
  • WINTER SIEGE, Ariana Franklin & Samantha Norman
  • TRACKING NORTH. Kerry McGinnis
  • ALPHABET HOUSE, Jussi Adler-Olsen
  • DEATH IN ECSTASY, Ngaio Marsh
  • WHITE CROCODILE, K.T. Medina
  • THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING SEVEN, Alexander McCall Smith
  • THE JURY MASTER, Robert Dugoni
  • TALKING TO THE DEAD, Harry Bingham
  • TWO BROTHERS, Ben Elton
from Net Galley
  • EDEN, Candice Fox
  • ODD FELLOWS, Nicholas Shakespear
  • THE LOST SWIMMER, Ann Turner
from my TBR
  • PAVING THE NEW ROAD, Sulari Gentil
audio books on the go
  • THE SKELETON ROAD, Val McDermid
  • THE GIRL ON THE TRAIN, Paula Hawkins
from my Kindle
  • SLEEP TIGHT, Rachel Abbott
  • THE SECRET ARTS, Azmar Dar
  • PAYING THE PIPER, Simon Wood
  • IT HAPPENED IN EGYPT, Charles Norris Williams
review books
  • GRAVEYARD OF THE ATLANTIC, Helen Goltz
  • PAINTED BLACK, Greg Kihn
  • ONE TOO MANY, Maureen Jennings
  • THE ABRUPT BUSINESS OF DYING, Paul Hardisty
  • THE FOURTH REICH, Helen Goltz
  • DEATH BY DISGUISE,, Helen Goltz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You've got some fine reads on that new list, Kerrie! And I'm in awe of haw many books you read in February and March.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin