9 July 2015

Agatha Christie short stories to be read

I've managed to identify the Agatha Christie short stories to be read to complete my challenge.

Yesterday I commented that I thought I had a few collections to check
But in fact things are not as bad as that and I think I have only 10 stories unread.

I now have on request from my local library
1950 Three Blind Mice and Other Stories (nine short stories - US only), containing
  • The Third-Floor Flat
  • The Adventure of Johnnie Waverley
and
1961 Double Sin and Other Stories (eight short stories - US only), containing
  • Double Sin
  • The Double Clue
  • Wasps' Nest
and POIROT INVESTIGATES (US published) for
  • The Chocolate Box
  • The Lost Mine
  • The Veiled Lady
and THE REGATTA MYSTERY for
  • Problem at Sea
  • How Does Your Garden Grow
That will make my final tally 153 stories, matching the list at Wikipedia

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin