7 October 2015

Getting ready to travel - my reading sorted

Something I hate more than anything else when I am travelling is to run out of books.
I like to be well equipped.

So here are the books I hope to read - I suspect there are far more than I will actually get read.
Most of them are on my Kindle so I will read them on that and my iPad, but I am taking just a few printed books too - well, not many - probably three.

from Net Galley
  • MURDER AND OTHER DISASTERS, Lida Sideris
  • KING OF THE ROAD, Nigel Bartlett
  • THE NATURE OF THE BEAST, Louise Penny
  • EDEN, Candice Fox
  • FATAL CATCH, Pauline Rowson
  • PAINTED BLACK, Greg Kihn
  • THE READERS OF THE BROKEN WHEEL, Katarina Bivald
from my TBR
  • PAVING THE NEW ROAD, Sulari Gentil
from my Kindle
  • MURDER IN THE FAMILY, Paula Bernstein
  • THE MOTH CATCHER, Ann Cleeves
  • EVIL GAMES, Angela Marson
  • THE HANGING GIRL, Jussi Adler-Olsen
  • THE BLACKMAIL BLEND, Livia Day
  • THE BLEEDING HEART, Christopher Fowler
  • IN THE DARK, Chris Patchell
  • ASHES TO DUST, Yrsa Sigurdardottir
  • BALLAD OF A DEAD NOBODY, Liza Cody
  • FRISKY BUSINESS, Jill Edmondson
  • THE DEVIL'S CAVE, Martin Walker 
  • SIX DEGREES, Honey Brown
  • THE GIRL IN THE SPIDER'S WEB, David Lagercrantz
  • MURDER IN THE TELEPHONE EXCHANGE, June Wright 
review books
  • THE GOLDILOCKS PLANET, Paula Bernstein
  • GOOD MONEY, J.M. Green
audio books
  • VINTAGE MURDER, Ngaio Marsh
  • THE OUTCAST DEAD, Elly Griffiths
  • THE PENGUIN POOL MURDER, Stuart Palmer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got some good reads there, Kerrie

Nan said...

I'm a big fan of Hildegarde Withers. Not many like her. I love Stuart Palmer's books.

Terra said...

That is a nice group of books. I have only read Louise Penny and Ngaio Marsh, from this list, and want to read Christopher Fowler. Have fun.

Clothes In Books said...

Kindle has revolutionized holiday reading hasn't it? It used to be such a difficult making sure you wouldn't run out, and now it's not a worry. Glad to see you're taking plenty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin